Severn Trent Water are now ringing fairly frequently because they want to bill us for our water usage but can't at the moment as they need a registered address. They have given us to the end of the month!
Options we have had......
- Dundealin and Needle Cottage because of what was found here (you'll be pleased to know these were never considered seriously).
- Berry House due to how much my Blackberry has been used to build the house and the fact that we plan to grow berries in the garden.
- The Garden House because it's built in the garden of the main house.
- On a bad day it has been just No. 3 which is it's number in the courtyard.
- The Hideaway, because the house is hidden away.
After much deliberation we have decided on The Garden House. This seems the nicest and the most suitable.
Now we have to write to the Council who then register it and send the details to whoever needs to know. We'll also be putting a post box on the security fence at the weekend for any thing that finds its way to us by mistake.